• An abstract must be submitted (Turkish and Arabic texts must contain an abstract in English)
• 5 keywords must be added to the end of the abstract.
• The author/participant must specify name, surname, e-mail address (basic), telephone and fax number and institutional contact information during the application.
• Each participant must submit a one-paragraph biographical statement (300 words maximum, not a detailed CV).
Guidelines for Full Text
1. Full text should be submitted as a MS Word document on A4 paper format with 2,5 cm space each side of the paper.
2. Text should be written with Times News Roman font, 12 font size and 1,15 line spacing. There should be also a space added between paragraphs and the first line of each new paragraph should be indented on the left by 1 cm.
3.The APA (American Psychological Association) referencing style should be used in references to the sources. It should be done between parentheses in the text instead of footnotes.
4.Full text ’s title should be uppercase, bold, 12 font size and centered on the page.
5. Author’s / authors’ names (with lowercase) and surnames (uppercase) should be written in italic, bold, 12 font size and centered on the page. Together with placing * at the end of the surname, author’s / authors’ academic degrees, institutions in which they work, and e-mail information must be specified by footnote which is 10 font size and italic.
6. Full text should include abstract, keywords, objective of study, conceptual framework, method, findings and argument, conclusion, and suggestions.
7. Bibliograpy should be presented in a list which should be prepared in alphabetical order according to authors’ surname with using 11 font size and leaving a space between them.
8. Full text should consist of minimal 2000 words and contain no more than 7000 words.
For more information, please contact at: email@example.comEnable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in GingerEnable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger